Gaebar Beta 3 (version 0.3) released
I've just tagged Gaebar Beta 3 (version 0.3) in GitHub.
This is a bugfix release, with changes almost entirely submitted by or suggested by the community.
Thanks go to gumptionthomas, Martin Kleppmann, Tony Andrews, Rafal Jonca, and, of course, Guido van Rossum, for your patches and feedback.
Changes in Beta 3
- Merged gumptionthomas's pull request (commit)
- Fixed unicode and escape string issues with key_names
- Properly reference InternalError as db.InternalError
- Applied patch by Martin Kleppmann (commit)
- Backup doesn't blow up when there are non-backup files/folders in the backups folder. (e.g., if your project uses SVN)
- Updated the readme.txt based on Guido's feedback (commit)
- Added note to readme.txt regarding getting more detailed exceptions (thanks to Tony Andrews; commit).
- Applied patch by Rafal Jonca (commit):
- Key names may now contain unicode
- ReferenceProperties can now be created with keys of parents, not just model instances
- Now using global datastore's delete, put, and get methods instead of model's
See the original announcement for a screencast and general information on Gaebar.
Please do keep your feedback coming and, of course, if you have pull requests, patches, or suggestions, please send them my way (and thank you!)